Friday, May 31, 2013

picture catch up!

Okay, two things: I realize I have some pictures to catch up on.

And...it's Friday which is super exciting!!


I actually have a few things to catch up, which is horrible because we are already in MAY! We sure do love taking pictures, but I am horrible at getting them off the camera! Here are a few things that have been going on...since Easter!!


Our first trip out with my bike! LOVE IT! 

 
We had our storm chasing adventure, which was fun! Here are a few pictures from that!
 









 
Sorry, got a little carried away there, but it was so pretty and on so fun!!!

I haven't really had the opportunity to do much home decorating or arranging. We've been busy with engagements, storms and visitors! Jen and Shane surprised me with her being here, and then we had Dawn here the following weekend.

We also are in a "budget" mode where I have been really good with not making a trip to Home Goods or Target's home section. It's been since Easter that we've bought any decorations. That's really good for us!

I did however go to a few Yard Sales last month. Grayson came with me. We had a lot of fun. I found this lamp for only $3! And, then we picked up the shade up at Lowe's for only $15. Overall, think it works for now!




I know there were a lot of pictures in this one post! I will be better about uploading them more regularly from now on....at least I hope to be ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment