Monday, August 12, 2013

just keep spinning...


I took my first spin class.

Since then I've taken about 3 or 4 more.

I'm really enjoying it! If you've never had a chance to try it, but have always wanted to: DO IT!

Yes, to be honest, at first, I was scared. I mean, a room filled with bikes does not exactly scream FUN. But, bite the bullet and just go, it's so much fun!

My first 3 classes were by myself. Then, Shane came with me to one. After that, I'm not sure if I will continue to go alone or if he will commit to it as well.

I'm not sure if all spin classes are like this, but ours is pretty awesome. the instructor's name is Kristy, and she is really great. She sets up some jamming music, shuts off the lights and on with the black lights. From there, it's an hour of ups and downs and some moments of feeling like your legs are going to fall off. She does trivia of all sorts (last time it was listing off all the different types of protein)

DO IT! It's totally worth it and amazing for your body :)

No comments:

Post a Comment