Sunday, April 22, 2012

homestead updates

I promised photos of some of things we've been working on and didn't follow through with that promise the other day; but here they are now! :)

We did some decorating on the deck, last weekend! Everything came out great!
I bought a plant the first week of my new job at St Agnes. She grew out of her original pot, so I put her in a new one and she's back home with us!
 


For those who may remember, this was the table that was in my dining room.We refinished it with deck stain so we could put it outside (that's Brady in the corner of the picture :D )

We got new cushions for the chairs!
 

Our new Summer wreath!!

Shane and Grayson playing catch on Easter

Grayson riding his Easter present from all of us; a new bike! and the bubble gun he got :D

Easter eggs!

I forgot these were on my phone. On our way to the airport to leave MA, we stopped at Battle Ship Cove. Nina came with mom to drop us off. It was sooo cold and rainy. But, it was a nice impromptu stop!



No comments:

Post a Comment