Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wedding: Inspiration Board

Thinking about all the little things we have for the wedding so far, I'm concerned that things won't look right together. I guess it's a common fear for brides to feel this way, since everything you are planning is in separate places (ie: venue, flowers, BM dresses, etc) so it's not like you fully see them together. But, it got me thinking, and therefore I put together an inspiration board with all the little things I've found a long the way...just to see how it all came together.


Seeing everything all together on here, it's looking like things will come together very nicely! We never really had a "theme" for the wedding. But, when asked, I usually say something like "Rustic, vintage, romantic".

Any thoughts? Did you do an inspiration board to gather all your thoughts and ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment