Monday, September 16, 2013

Wedding: Invitations

We designed our Save the Date over the past week, and finally sent it off yesterday to be printed! Can't wait to get them and to share them with everyone!!

Now, it's time to think of how we want the invitations suite to look. Originally, I had wanted the Save the Date to match everything. But, now I'm more thinking that it'll be nice to have those "stand-alone" and not match. But, I do want rest of the suite to match (ie. Invitations, RSVPs, direction cards, etc).

I think we're going to go with DYI with these as well, but not too sure. I guess it depends on the extent of the design and how much work will be involved!

Here are some ideas I've come up with so far!

Source {I saved this picture awhile ago, I don't remember}



This is the back to the one above by Wedding Paper Divas - think this is such a cute idea!

As you can probably tell, my vision is something vintage chic. I love the looks of the "viney" flowers and oranges and greens!

Don't want to rush the process, but can't wait until we can design and order these lovelies!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment