Sunday, May 20, 2012

I've been feeling okay. I've increased my medicine to take 1 pill in the morning as well. It's helped some and hopefully will only get better!

I made an appointment with another neurologist for a second opinion. That appointment is June 5th. Shane is going to come with me to be sure that if they give me any crap, he can fight back! It's funny, if it were him or someone else, I'd be able to stand up to the Drs. But, when it's for me about my health I don't and just back down.

Doesn't make any sense?

Aside from that, we won't talk about work. We will talk about the fact that Shane and I went to the storage unit and pulled everything completely out. We organized it all (my favorite! ) and then put it all back in!

So now, when you walk in, all my stuff is in the front along with the kitchen stuff we don't use on a regular basis, but have in there to save and use when we need to.

We can talk about how own living room has once again turned into the catch all for my stuff and the stuff going into storage. Of course, that will change next weekend. BUT, it'll be nice when that is gone. It's just a huge pile of stuff :D

Now, don't think I didn't tell anyone cause I didn't want to see you all :)  - but I am going to be in MA for a couple of days for training for work. The company for the EMR the hospital uses is Meditech, which is located in Framingham.

Anyways, I fly up there tomorrow night and come back Thursday night. I'm going with another girl from the office. It'll be filled with seminars and exhausting meetings for 3 days straight! But, it'll be nice to be away from the office :)

Oh and to have real Dunkin iced coffee! Because what they have down here is just imitation crap! :) Annnnd, to read Game of Thrones; because I have still only read 2 pages ;)

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment