Tuesday, September 11, 2012

outside world

My nose and my eyes are killing me as I'm writing this post, believing strongly that the stuffy and runny nose I have is due to allergies. But, this post isn't about my nose and allergies; it's about the outside :D

Remember these lounge chair cushions?


Well, they are finally back out on the deck, exept I moved things around and they are now on the reverse pattern they come in!


 
 
I moved the Bistro table along the sliding glass door
 

 

I also decided to try and give the plant thing another try. Don't worry, we still have Gertrude, but I wanted to do more than just her. She finally made it to her dormant stage and is just green leaves now. Because, she is supposed to be a Fall/Winter plant, it's been too hot outside for her in the Summer. So, since our apartment is an ice box (<3 you Shane) she loves it indoors!

Soo, the plants I got are able to tolerate direct sunlight for up to 6 hours! Purple mums and a pretty annual pot that I got all at Lowe's!



 

We like them and think they make a perfect addition to our deck! Now, if only my sinuses would clear up so I could enjoy sitting out there! :-P

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment