Monday, January 7, 2013

christmas and Massachusetts

slackkker! I was supposed to post about my table and some other festive things I did. When instead, I completely became lazy and did nothing!

I did however go up to Massachusetts and enjoy a wonderful Holiday season with my family and friends! Such a great time we had!!

I didn't have our camera the first part of my trip, as I left it with Shane for him to use for Christmas (except I'm not sure that he did...) I will have to go through Jen's to see which ones I want to pilfer! In my defense though, I did take some of them ;)

I arrived at MA on Sunday, 23rd. Half way through on Thursday, Shane and Grayson arrived and we continued our stay until Sunday 30th. I have random pictures throughout the trip. I posted so many to facebook so I don't want to bore you with all of them!

We enjoyed visits with family. I got some precious time with my niece Maddie. It was the first time I met her, and of course walking into Adam's mom's house, he has her in the sink because she had a "diaper explosion!"

Love me some MA and I can't wait to see everyone again soon!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment