Sunday, January 20, 2013

sunday sunday sunday



Happy Bright and Sunny Sunday Morning all!

I am sitting here, having  just finished our FlashyPics logo and anticipating an e-mail back from a fellow photographer who hopefully can give some fantastic insight how he got his roots planted in his photographer world. More posted on that latas!

Until then, we had such a fabulous weekend so far! Friday night was low key and relaxed. We went to Lowe's and picked up some wood so that Shane could fix the bottom drawer in set of 4 we have in the kitchen. It's been broken for sometime and he tried to fix it once with no such luck; the wood was just so damaged. So round two entailed him rebuilding it completely!

Yesterday we went to his parents so he could use his table saw and compressor to build the said drawer. Ahh I can't wait until we have a garage/wood shed where he can do all this at home-sweet-home! Until then, we do get to go to his parents and end up having a marvelous time visiting. He did the building with his dad. Mom and I went to Michael's and picked out yarn. She taught me (for the second time) how to crochet the granny squares. I have it home with me and now and so excited to continue doing it! Just another project!

And, today will involve doing grocery shopping, eating some food I'm sure and then watching the Patriots kick the Raven's [butt] game! If we all take a moment and recall this time last year when we witnessed this match up in the Playoffs. So, I said my peace :)

We didn't invite anyone over for the game. It'll just be Shane, Brady and I - and by Brady I mean the dog ;) We will enjoy the quite of our home after an action packed weekend!

How was your weekend and what do you have planed for the big game!?

No comments:

Post a Comment