Monday, March 5, 2012

back track to present

Wednesdays are somewhat of a tease; you're the furthest away from a weekend at this point in the week.

This past weekend was quite fun, and like most of our weekends, it was very productive! We had Grayson as well.

Friday we did some grocery shopping and had tacos for dinner :) We eat more tacos in a month than I used to have in a year! I like these those because we use ground turkey. Although I should be eating more red meat...this is one dish I like using turkey for!

Saturday I had to bring my car in to have the airbag sensor that came on a month ago looked at. Shane's dad works for a Volkswagen dealer and hoped that the machine would read my car as well. And, it did! Luckily for me there was nothing that came up and when they reset it the light went away and hasn't come back! woohoo!

Sunday.
Well, Sunday as more of a better day for me than anyone else.
So, if I were Shane writing this entry, I probably would just leave Sunday out all together.

But, since it's my post; GO PATS :D

 

We did enjoy the company that we had and the time that was spent with them and each other.
Shane's parents were here, along with Shane's ex-in-laws, which I'll explain:

After Shane and his ex, Karen, got divorced, he still remained in touch and very close with her dad and step-mom. Which I always found extremely interesting because, well that's very similar to my family :D They are very lovely people and I have no problems with extended, extended family!

Shane's parents got a puppy. She's a Pomeranian, her name is Foxy because she looks like a little fox

 

She is such a sweetheart!

Monday brought work; ick! But, my new job is going good! Each day is a new adventure. I'm having a hard time adjusting to the fact that I have to start all over again learning something from pure scratch. I do know that takes time though so I remind myself of that and try not to get discouraged.
We'll see how well that works :D

Monday was also me and Shane's 1 Year Anniversary!! <3

We are on a pool league that plays on Monday nights, so we decided we were going to play and than go out and celebrate on Tuesday. I lost in my pool game that I played; but we went out last night and had a marvelous time!

We went into Little Italy, Baltimore. Ate some pretty spectacular, and quite "filling" food :D
The canoli was AWESOME though!!
 
And, so now we're at Wednesday!

Today I had a very successful release of my very first upgrade project at work!!
Very excited about that! My boss was away all week at a conference, and returns tomorrow, so I'm excited to share my news with her!

I met Grayson's after care teacher today, so I'm all set to pick him up on days when we have him or
I need to get him if someone else can't.

Then it was just me and the little guy because Shane plays 9 ball on Wednesdays. So, it was Lego Star Wars III on the Wii and some Superman reading material for us! He's such a sweet boy...he's getting so big! He's missing two teeth now!

 
Tomorrow is another night with the kiddo and then Friday, Saturday and Sunday are days filled with moving festivities. Because, my e-mail is all drafted to my landlord to give my occupancy notice as Feb 29th! I'll officially be roomies with my love and G!

<3 to you all! This lady has to be up at 6am, so off to bed she goes

No comments:

Post a Comment