Monday, March 5, 2012

february blues

I’ve been really slacking with this blog thing! Every day I have all intentions of sitting down when I get home from work and type up a little blurb or just log in and say hi every now and then;
but nope.

It’s just been really insane the past few weeks. How about you? Did your February come flying in with all sorts of intentions of love and candy filled bliss? But, instead it’s leaving you wishing that it were not a leap year so you didn’t have to spend another waking day in it?

Yeah, that’s pretty much how February has gone for us this year too!

January ended so nicely with a great celebration of our 1 year anniversary.

I thought, "hey, February will be fun!" We have V-day and Graysons’ bday party. David grows another year older (and probably another inch taller) as well. So, what’s not to love!?
I also was planning to get my root canal finished, so it was going to be great!!

Well, the root canal wasn’t able to be performed; the tooth was really bad. So, on Thursday, 16th, I had it pulled. That’s great, right!? Normally. But, the tooth was infected which was still a factor in the surrounding gum area.

So, until I was placed on additional anti-biotics on Sunday, I was still fighting infection. It’s still sore, and rightly so as that area has been through a lot. But, it’s healing and then it’s onward to the next tooth. 1 down, 24 left to go! My secret plan is to convince any dentist or endodontist that I need all my teeth pulled and get dentures :D

The saddest part of this month was the loss of Nancy’s mother :( She was a sweet lady and I feel terrible that this world has lost this great person. My love and support goes out to Nancy, Dad, Sarah, Matt and Paul! Love you guys!!

Grayson’s party was fun. They had it at this place where there is a big room and it’s filled with inflatable jumpy things. There is an obstacle course, and slides. It was neat!
 
I’m very happy to say that although my grandfather fell the other day as well, he had surgery and is healing nicely! Thank goodness for that!!! From what I heard, he's doing okay.

Around the illnesses, teeth pulling, parties and busy work schedules, we’re gradually moving me out of my apartment.

Tuesday night was great progress in organizing all the kitchen stuff, pulling out the spices and baking goods in the kitchen to organize and consolidate. The living room is cluttered, but with all intentions of moving into storage when proper packaging is acquired [boxes] which are currently sitting on top of my book-shelf, in my office at work :)

I wanted to write a blog that was going to update the life I’ve been living here in Maryland in hopes that everyone would feel somewhat connected to what I have been experiencing. What I was also hoping, is that you will all take advantage of the fact that you can comment on here and share some of the things you’ve been doing; I know I’d love that :D just a thought!?

Somewhere down the road I’d like to split the blog up into different sections where I can write about other things; besides just me and my life :) But, we'll see how that goes!

Peace and love to you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment