Monday, March 5, 2012

this one will stick

I hope to use this blog as a way to communicate with everyone back home in MA.

I am not always great about calling everyone as much as I should; I blame my phone for the bulk of that {honestly}.

That leaves me feeling disconnected and that I can't share things as much as I'd like.There's lots and LOTS of things that go on in my life that I don't get to share with everyone.

I tried the e-mail thing, but I'm limited on the amount of pictures I can attach and then I have to remember what I put in the last e-mail, blah blah blah. Gets too messy.

I have always been one to keep journals and scrapbooks; so I think this will be a reflection of that. No, I'm not going to start each entry with "Dear Diary".

I will just be able to record and track all that I am sharing and in hopes feel a little closer to everyone by doing so

<3 much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment